Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Cry me a fucking river ...

Oh, boo-hoo, you useless narcissist trainwreck I can't stop reading.

No one wants you, loves you or respects you on Ye Olde ElJay or in Real Life.

Wah, wah, wah.

And yet, if you only learned how to talk to people, you could probably get away with that "realness" you so relish. Instead, you are just an insecure jerk silently screaming "LOVE ME!" to the h8ters, whom you both desire and despise.

You make me sick.

I wish there was some way to quit reading you.

Maybe when you're dead, I'll stand around and smell your shirt.

2 Comments:

Blogger jcporter said...

Who is this mysterious writer in Cry Me A Fucking River.....?

7:14 AM  
Blogger jcporter said...

Who is this mysterious writer in Cry Me A Fucking River.....?

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home